The ultimate distress:
The building
was heard talking to someone,
And she was
crying with every line heard…
On paying
attention, her partner was found;
Who was
sharing its sorrow -dreading and profound...
It was the
blooming “Peepal tree”
That held the
ground to preserve greenery…
Today
grasping its last breath cadre;
It was cut
for building another skyscraper…
He said to
his best friend- “the building”
“Hey My dear mate!
I lost my
friends while you were constructed,
But I found
you were nice and pleasant...
I wanted to
give the kids a longer shade,
So to say
Goodbye today I hesitate...
Thanks for
your tender friendship,
Ask this new
building to become your new partnership...
And take care of this sweet society kinship!”
To this; the building
replied,
“I will miss
you my best mate,
As no else
can cool down the hot chimney heat…
The rains
will be no more the same,
They will
fall on the little kids as acid rain…
No more
soothing breeze to flow,
That keeps
this kinship relaxed and enclosed…
The
artificial building cannot be the best pal,
Nor for me
and neither for the world -it’s noble!”
No comments:
Post a Comment